IT'S STILL FEDERALISM
- confederate, adj. 1. united in an alliance or league. 2. [C-], of the Confederacy. n. 1. a person, group, or state united with another or others for some common purpose; ally. 2. an associate in crime; accomplice. 3. [C-], any Southerner who supported the Confederacy.
- confederacy, n. 1. people or nations united for some common purpose. 2. a league or alliance formed by such a union; federation. 3. a conspiracy. --the Confederacy, the eleven Southern States that seceded from the U.S. in 1860 and 1861: also Confederate States of America.
- confederation, n. 1. a uniting or being united in a league or alliance. 2. nations or states joined in a league for a special purpose. --the Confederation, the union of the American States from 1781 to 1789 under the Articles of Confederation.
- Do you see the things that the Confederacy and the Federal Union have in common? They both want a central government. The federalists want a stronger central government. Do you see why anti-federalism is better? Do you see that the anti-federalist believes more in self-government?
- NOTICE: Certain links herein may contain material from a racist viewpoint because it is necessary to study this view especially as it relates to our history. It is not the intent of The Anti-Federalist Society to post links containing particularly offensive racist material for the sake of racism. If any links are found to be merely offensive without providing any educational value, please inform me and I will take your opinion into consideration. It is not our intent to insult anyone. It is our intent to solve this problem of tyranny by going through the process of open discussion and educating ourselves. Most of these sites merely want freedom and liberty and have nothing to do with racism.Some books that today's Confederate's recommend that you read include: "A Constitutional View of the War Between the States" by Alexander Stephens "The South Was Right" "Why Not Freedom" "Southern By The Grace Of God" by Michael Andrew Grissom "The Last Rebel Yell" by Michael Andrew Grissom "When the South was Southern" by Michael Andrew Grissom
The Southern Party of Georgia The Southern Party of Georgia The Southern Party of North Carolina The Southern Party of Virginia The Alliance of Southern Parties Dixie Net: The League of the South Website Southern Life Behold Newsletter The New England Confederation The Southern League of Florida CSAnet Central The Southern Traditionalist The Southern Traditionalist The Seventh Seal Great War of the Confederacy Texas Division - Sons of Confederate Veterans Battle Flags of the Confederacy Southern Mart Online Gift Catalog South Carolina League of the South Webring - Ring of Rebels John's CSA Home Page Georgia League of the South's Online Newsletter Georgia's League of the South The Confederate Alliance The Confederate Site of America Redneck Gaijin Online Dixie Rising Sons of Confederate Veterans, Georgia Division The Seaboard Guards Battleflag.org Confederate Bookstore Ruffin Flag Company American Citizens Concerns America's Caesar - Abraham Lincoln and the Birth of a Modern Empire Keep It Flying For The Children Aw, Shucks Confederate Anti-Federalist Society Confederate Anti-Federalist Society
No-Debts.com Home Page
Anti-Federalist Society Home Page
FREE Introductory Anti-Federalist Society Newsletter
No-Debts.com Coin Exchange - A Worldwide NORFED Redemption Center
FREE WEB SITE PROMOTION!
Anti-Federalist Home Page Web Rings